Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

Clean mouths spout off about Dental Soap

Cheeky Maiden loves feedback. It's important to us to hear how our products are helping you have healthier skin, happier bodies, and cleaner...teeth? Yes. Teeth.

Here is just some of the feedback we've gotten recently about our Dental Soap.

"...the toothpaste is wonderful as well--my teeth don't feel sensitive and it feels very natural and i think even more clean than when i use the store brand..." (Kelsey, TX)

"I also started using the dental soap a while ago with my now 2 1/2 yr old. It has worked great! I have a bar I use for myself as well." (Elizabeth, GA)

"Just a note to tell you that I have been using the mint dental soap for the last couple of days and it is delightful, no soapy taste at all. Whatever your formula is, I like it better than the Perfect Prescription Mint and at 1/8th the price.

I find that I prefer the bar form to the shreds.

I'm anxious to try the clove, my cat showed some interest in the fragrance :-) but I don't want to have several open at the same time.

Bravo! I know that some people think that dental soap is a very weird concept but I will never go back to toothpaste!

Thank you!" (Maria, MD)


No comments:

Post a Comment